Scrapbooking ideas are just some of the exciting things in managing a scrapbook page. This consists of adding themes, selecting paper, detailed embellishments, scrapbook stickers and journaling to improve your images and develop the scrapbooking experience. Additionally it will set the mood and provide a far more memorable understanding for you to keep in mind.
Here are several scrapbooking ideas that you might be interested in, feel free to apply it on your scrapbooking page:
- Try using crumpled kitchen roll as alternative to sponge for applying ink on paper to lessen your expenses instead of those specialized materials.
- You can use a left over sticky boarder as an adhesive to add embellishments to your scrapbook pages.
- Use empty jars to stock your brads, ribbon, embellishments and other scrapbook supplies and add some decoration like putting a ribbon on its neck or in the body. This is also great for its transparency the reveals the cute appearance of the jar.
- It is also practical and money saving to re-use your old empty cardboard instead of using an expensive card stock when cutting shapes.
- Use wet tissues or cloth to clean stamps instead of busying for expensive cleaners.
- Pull out embossed embellishments from old event cards and re-use them in your scrapbook page layouts. You can also cut out scrapbook quotes from newspapers, magazines or old cards.
- Be practical on buying scrapbook ribbon, fibres and fabrics, from craft stores. Just get what you need to avoid overbuying and useless items.
- Use a plastic letter opener instead of an expensive bone tool to score your card stock. You can pick them up at a fraction on the cost.
- Gather punch round bits for free embellishments on your scrapbook pages.
- Instead of cutting a new piece of paper to cover a small tag, use your scraps.
- You can eradicate small or big buttons from an old cloth, cut ribbons from your blouses or even a part of material from unwanted clothes instead of throwing them away as you never know when they can be used to add that something extra to your scrapbook page layouts.
- Always ask if there are any deals such as buy one take one free when visiting craft stores.
- Use a appropriate tools to set your eyelets.
- You can use a water with glue and glitters for your scrapbooking parts.
It is very simple to be tempted when shopping or searching in craft stores for your scrapbooking needs, the important thing to keep in mind is, do you really need it and is there a cheaper alternative? Always think the alternative way to spend less yet enjoying your scrapbook hobbies. This will also highlight your creativity and practicality.
Scrapbooking ideas might be hard to come by, and it takes a lot of practice, guidance and self experiments to come up with your own great ideas. You can find out more great scrapbooking ideas at the Ultimate Scrapbook Guide.